Best Preparation Tips to Crack IIT-JEE 2018
How to Prepare for IIT JEE 2018: IIT JEE is one of the most popular and difficult entrance examination present in India, cracking which can allow students to get admission in top universities of India, i.e., The Indian Institutes of Technology. Every year lakhs of the student from all parts of the country take part in this examination for getting an opportunity to shine in their career. So it goes without saying that you need to prepare for the examination with full potential and do a lot of hard work. But you need a guide as well, and not everyone can guide you to success. So in this article, we will talk about how to prepare for IIT JEE 2018.
IIT JEE Preparation Tips For Physics
Physics will include topics like Electrodynamics, Alternating Current, Capacitance, Magnetic Field, Electromagnetic field, Current Electricity, etc. Mechanics and Electrodynamics are very important, but one should not neglect the other subjects as well.
Some important tips:
- Learn Formulas very thoroughly.
- Learn how to derive the formulas.
- Pay more attention to scoring topics.
- Regular and focused practice.
IIT JEE Preparation Tips For Chemistry
Chemistry includes topics like inorganic chemistry, periodic tables, metallurgy, environmental chemistry, etc. Here are some important tips-
- Improve your concentration and application skills for better understanding and practicing.
- Study with patience for the topics is delicate and needs understanding.
- Study all the important topics and a bit about the once not important as well.
- Revision is the key.
IIT JEE Preparation Tips For Mathematics
Mathematics include topics starting from Algebra, advanced geometry, Calculus, derivations etc. Here are some tips:
- Keep all, the basic concepts clear.
- Give mock tests based on the IIT JEE pattern and time restrictions.
- Thoroughly solve the questions of last five years and suggestions.
- Practicing regularly will give a boost to your confidence and overall marks.
You must consult the IIT JEE syllabus to get the full insight about the topics they have included for the examination.
Places To Study For The IIT JEE 2018
You need good coaching and guidance to qualify for the IIT JEE 2018. So let us see what the options for you are-
- An established IIT JEE institute where good tuition and coaching is provided must be an option for you. These Institutes provide with mock tests, scholarships, study materials, suggestions and other important resources. So if your financial stability persists then get enlisted in one such IIT JEE institution.
- You can also opt for more private tuition by hiring an IITian or a person very much experienced in this field. Private Sessions will help you to clear your doubts and personal questions much easier. Private tutors put more attention on you as well.
- Many people apply for the examination from remote parts of the country where they may not get the facilities of urban life. They can opt for online video discussions and classes which are also very helpful.
- Studying yourself at home is also very important. At home gather all the necessary resources and materials that are required for the exam and devote your time to studying thoroughly. However, do not forget to take a break. Taking breaks will help your mind to stay fresh and to go.
How To Study Efficiently For IIT JEE 2018:
In this section, we will talk about what is that necessary steps that you need to must take care of to qualify for the IIT JEE 2018.
- Before you sit for the IIT JEE 2018, you need to score very good marks in the Class 12 board examination. The result of the board exam plays a very pivotal role in getting an opportunity to qualify for the IIT JEE. So make sure that you pay a great deal of attention to your board exams and score good marks in all the subjects so that your overall marks can increase as well. Think of this as the first step towards successfully qualifying for the IIT JEE.
- Preparation for the IIT JEE examination must be commenced pretty early when you are in initial stages of your class 12. Start preparing with the textbooks that have been given to you in this class and furthermore you buy some NCERT books related to many subjects to understand the patterns, type of question, the structure of answers and much more. You must start early, or else you will not be able to prepare yourself thoroughly.
- Your seniors are a great guide in this process. Consult your seniors who have appeared for the examination and have a nice discussion with them about what to study, how to prepare and ask for important tips which will help you in the future. Consulting an experienced person always helps you to get an insight of what the examination is.
- Chalk out the topics and portions of the syllabus which are more important and scoring in the IIT JEE. This will help you to study according to the weight of the topics, and attempting them will fetch good marks in the examination.
- You need to strengthen your knowledge from the very base. Every topic that you have been taught can appear to haunt you if have ignored them. So grasp all the topics very well and try not to leave out any.
- Time management. This is a very important factor which will play a vital role in the whole process. You need to complete the full set of questions to ensure that you get a good amount of marks. So when you are preparing and practicing, do it with time constraints. Couple your practices with time limitations and try to write within the given time. This will help you a lot.
No doubt those preparations for the IIT JEE are very extensive and difficult. You will have to build yourself knowledgeable and confident about it. Regular practice, focusing on the topics, revising the previous and planning for the ones ahead, all will contribute majorly to your examination. It is not an impossible task to qualify and score a good result in the IIT JEE, but it is not that easy as well. Reading our article will surely help you to prepare for it.